Photogrammetry - Spray Bottle

Work In Progress / 01 January 2019

I'm doing some R&D for a possible upcoming job.  The goal is to cut down production time for building out the assets.  I'm testing Reality Capture this time on a slightly reflective object.  If you're familiar with photogrammetry, you'll know that reflective objects are a pain to capture.  I think the results came out great.

I'm using the same method I used on a previous job where I used a matte gray primer to coat the object then adding some detail using an old toothbrush to flick some paint onto the surface.  Use this method at your own risk! 😉